Minggu, 07 Agustus 2011

Improve Credit Consulting Firm- A New Approach , Better Results- Your Business and Consumer Experts

PRLog (Press Release) - Aug 06, 2011 - Improve Credit Consulting Firm  "A New Approach , Better Results" Your Business and Consumer Experts

Having a new approach toward helping people in any business is essential in meeting the goals of the business owner and consumer. In 2011, good credit scores are becoming more and more challenging and lender guidelines are changing every month. Finding a company with In goverment technology tegrity, backed by associations who trust them are the Gold standard in the credit industry. We know that once you've used our services you will want to tell others about us and this is what we work for. Call 704-877-8739 to gather more information. Visit http://creditscoresandcredit.com for details

Client Testimonials

"I had a great experience working with Wanda Strickfaden. I appreciated her focused attention on my specific needs. Wanda was able to educate me along the way and keep me informed of what was happening with my financial profile. This is especially important for me at this point in time because I am in the process of buying and operating a nationally recognized franchise. Wanda was able to help me improve my credit score in a very profess android application ional manner and I would recommend her to my friends and family."

Sincerely,

Dwayne Harper

Retired Pro-Football Player

"When I went to Improve Credit, I had 4 credit cards, phone bill, hospital bill, and a voluntary repossession all in collections.   My credit score was ridiculously low and I had creditors constantly harassing me on a daily basis.  I was reluctant at first because I thought that I would never be able to pay off all of these debts.  Meeting Wanda Acevedo was like a breath of fresh air because she was encouraging and thoroughly explained the steps I needed to perform to pay off my debt and increase my credit score.  She was there not only as a counselor, but also as a confidant.  I have also recommended Improve Credit to several of my friends who were also very please with the customer service and professionalism that they received.  I will continue recommending her to my friends and family.  Thanks again Wanda!

 Travis Davis

"I want to thank Improve Credit, LLC for helping  me through my financial crisis.  When I first started with Improve Credit my score was 548.  After the credit restoration process my score increased over 150 points within a 6 month period.  She gave me specific instructions on how to fix my credit and increase my score.  She also helped me by providing assistance with their programs.  I never thought that my score whould ever be high enough to qualify for a loan, but it is.  My score is now 698, and I am so proud!  Thank you Improve Credit for being honest, and for your hard work.  Improve Credit, LLC is the best and honest with their customers.  I will recommend all of my friends and family members for their services."

Sincerely,

Candido Gonzalez

GraniteInstaller@SuperiorStone.com

;

"Improve Credit was the best company that I saw around. I was in need of credit repair and Wanda was very professional and improved my credit scores in record time. I had some identity theft on my credit report and she helped me quickly and professionally. I will be forever indebted to her and her kindness. Thanks again and God bless."

Faye Schultz owner of Mrs. Lacy's Magnolia House.

"My experience with Improve Credit has been amazing. In the brief period of 2 months my credit score has improved by 120 points. I highly recommend Improve Credit.They have been a pleasure to work with. They are very thorough and professional."

Thank you,

Scott Kirkland

Kirkland Construction

"I really appreciate what you have done for me. I had no idea how a credit report worked or how to improve it. Improve credit, not only showed me the workings of a credit report, they also showed me how to fix it and keep it fixed. Now I am diligent with my payments, along with making sure my credit cards are where they need to be. Once again, thanks Mrs Wanda."

Christopher Snellings

"I am very satisfied and overjoyed with my experience with Improve Credit. I started my credit repair process with hopes that my credit would improve, and in a matter of 30-days my credit report was improved and my credit scores increase a total of 317 points within 30 days! I couldn't be happier with the results." 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 ;

Thankyou so much Improve Credit!

Sincerely,

Higinio Romero

  "At first I was scared and nervous about trusting someone with all my personal information. I was lost in trying to repair my credit so I found Wanda and she took care of all my credit problems. It wasn't easy calling creditors but she worked hard to reach them one by one. I am 100% happy with her services. Now I feel an inner peace within myself."

-Victor Garrido

  "Just wanted to let you know that I am extremely happy with the results I have seen with your company, and more importantly the FAST results I got...it took only 30 days and my credit was completely restored.! Amazing ! Thanks Wanda, it was nice doing business with you !"

Sincerely,

Wilson Rodrigues President of America Tax Service

"Thanks, Wanda, you are helping me and educating me at the same time. I sincerely doubt that I would be able to clear up my credit issues with such speed without your expert guidance. I am so thankful I was able to find your company when I did."

Sincerely,

Robin Lawrence Legal Practice Assistant

"The experience I had with Wanda at improve credit was first class, she was very nice but also very professional and prompt. Improve credit raised my combined big 3 credit scores over 60 points in 2011 Dodge Durango R / T a little over 3 months. I will continue to use her services and will recommend all my friends to her."

Barry Muse     "I have full Confidence in Improve Credit. Our scores increased dramatically. Also our debt is elimnated and we are looking forward to purchasing a new home soon."

Thank you,

Shawn and Christian Sicignano


Get automobile news and garbage compactor

Related Posts sesuai kategori



0 komentar: